Wednesday 2 December 2015

1 to 1 with helen


I recently had a one to one tutorial with Helen during a practical session. In this tutorial I got to discuss and show Helen the blogs I had completed and then talk about ways to develop them. Helen suggested that I develop my blogs by going through my course step by step so that I could use it in conjunction with my current blogs as a checklist. I told Helen that I felt I had completed most of the important blog posts but when I had shown her, she said I was missing one more design of my Katie Doll head I created outside of practical sessions and also needed some more Elizabethan research on portraiture, hairstyles and techniques. 

In response to my tutorial, I made sure to complete these blog posts as soon as possible by either working on my laptop at home or going to the library. Since this tutorial I have managed to do a few blog posts which discuss Elizabethan hairstyles, portraiture and methods and also alongside some contemporary examples I found interesting. The only thing I feel has let me down whilst creating my blog posts for hair is that I haven't always remembered to take pictures of hairstyles I had created in practical lessons which show me practicing the techniques learnt from Lottie and Helen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment