Thursday 3 December 2015

Peer Assessment - Rebecca Southerden.




My partner recently practiced my final hair design, which went very well. I feel that Rebecca created the design I wanted well and had very little problems creating my design in and out of practice sessions. We actively practiced outside of studio sessions so that she felt confident enough to complete my design in the final assessment and she also made efforts to ask Lottie for tips to perfect my design when she was unsure about things. Because of this, I feel that she was very invested in my design and understood well what I wanted for my final look. Communication was good between the both of us and we actively communicated through face book daily and in person when finalizing and discussing ideas and plans. Rebecca also had very good time management in the final assessment and also when practicing my design in studio sessions with Lottie and Helen, and although my design was quite simple and didn’t take long to create she made sure to perfect the design and her techniques used so that it looked exactly how I wanted. I feel that she has also shown development in terms of creating my look as whenever she found something difficult to create in my design she never gave up but just continued to practice until I was happy and she was confident she could recreate the look comfortably. For me this not only showed we again had good communication but that she was also very reliable and invested in my design as much as me. Overall, I feel that Rebecca was a very reliable and great partner to have for this hair brief and I am more than happy with my final outcome and the work we had practiced together.






No comments:

Post a Comment