Thursday 3 December 2015

Peer Assessment On me by Rebecca.



I enjoyed working with my partner; before the assessment started we hadn't spoken to each other that much so through this, a friendship has blossomed. We worked well in a pair because we took time out of lesson to practice the hair design, and communicated with each other if there were any changes to the design or any problems. I feel that she was confident in executing the design as we practiced with each other, on the 'Kate' doll and on my model. I made sure my partner was happy and confident with the design process; I made a short list of instructions and order for my hair design to make it easier for her, this then gave her more confidence to complete it on time and to the standard I wanted. I could see throughout the assessment she was working hard to get the design right to the hair chart and my explanations, she made sure the sections were neat and the messy parts were backcombed enough to stand out as much as I wanted. Overall I am very pleased with the outcome of my design and would be happy to collaborate with her again, as she works hard, practices her design techniques and is happy to take time out of her day to work with me on anything I am struggling with, and vice versa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment